Blinking Cute Box Cat

Friday, August 16, 2013

A little bit about me

Hi, i'm Teresa and Im 15 years old. I love nature and photography. In my opinion, I dont think I'm good at many things, but photography sure goes against that. I have a cannon powershot digital camera that i use to take little photo shoots of me and my friends. I also use a free online photoshop alternative to edit my photos if i have to. When I take my pictures, i am very specific with the angle and the lighting situation that i am taking them in. I am also a huge fan of animals and i prefer them over people to be honest. I think i can be pretty creative at times, but then again I feel as if my friends can do the same things i do in photography that puts me down. I dont think i have a specifiv talent yet and it upsets me. I love one direction with all of my heart and i want to go to the UK let alone travel europe. i have a wondering and curious mind that i think can get me far in my carreer and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment