Blinking Cute Box Cat

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bansky

http://www.banksy.co.uk/menu.html I chose this artist because he has a moral to every one of his pieces. He is anonymous in England and is known for his graffiti that make people really stop and think about what is going on in the picture. The artwork usually has two completley irrelevent objects or pictures that create the moral and make you think. His artwork inspires me because each piece of art he does has a message that rarely has words and they are usually painted on the sides of buildings in public. He is a different and original person and I love that. If I could do a project I would use the artist as an example by having a secret message written in the art. To really make the viewer think about what they are looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment